One runner's attempt to keep running while taking a soccer team to the 2010 AYSO National Games in Florida.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Katie's Back!

Hi everyone....I'm back.  My daddy said it has been too long since I have written.  I have decided that my daddy is nuts and soccer has made him that way.  Don't get me wrong....I love soccer.  I keep telling him that I want to play soccer like "my boys" and he is going to be my coach.  But one of these days, I think he might turn into a soccer ball or something.  Of course, that is one of the reasons I love my daddy so much.  He has taken all of this craziness on and has put his whole heart and soul into helping the big kids be better soccer players so they can kick some butt down in Florida.  (I wonder if I will get in trouble with my mommy for saying butt...  :)  )   I like watching the big kids play and it has been cool watching them win more and more games.  I like when The Terminator gets into it with the boys and takes them on and wins. She's spunky!  I like when The Wall won't let anyone by her or Pink dribbles right by them.  Dallas is the fastest girl I have ever seen.  She is even faster than my big brother, Taz!  I love when Gretta scores those goals....she may be nice, but don't mess with her.  Socks is really good too and I like the way she dresses.  She has style!  I like the boys too, but it is way past my bedtime so I will write about them next time.  Go Crushers!...Ooops that is Daddy's line.  I will have to come up with my own and make it way cuter too.
Good night all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment