One runner's attempt to keep running while taking a soccer team to the 2010 AYSO National Games in Florida.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Katie's Post

Hello everyone! My name is Katie and my big brother, Taz, is on the team and my other big brother, Bulldozer, practices with them once a week. My daddy said that he wants me to write to all of you once in awhile and let you know how things are going. When they told us we would be going to a tournament in Florida, I thought, "Cool Dude! I can go to the beach. I hope I don't get eaten by an alligator". Then we started all the games and the practices and the indoor season and the fundraising and the fundraising and the fundraising....sorry about that :) It has been a lot of work for all the mommy's and daddy's and kids on the team, but it has been a lot of fun too. I get to play with their little brothers and sisters which is cool and I get to look for my brother on the field when he plays. I think it will all be worth it in the end, though.

Well, it is way past my bedtime as I am 2 1/2 years old so I have to go. Next time, this will be all about tamales, tamales, tamales, all 450 dozen of them! (If you are counting, that is 5400 tamales)

See ya!
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, loving Katie's posts. By the way, check out my blog, and I've added a link to your blog on my "running blogs I follow" blogroll. I also tweeted about you earlier today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. I look forward to reading your post about us. I will add a link to your sight. I am slowly figuring out how to do things in the world of the blog.

    ReplyDelete